Tacoma mom has warning for other parents after her son dies of fentanyl overdose

Fox 13 Seattle

Speaking Up in an Effort to Save Lives

One woman who lost her son to an overdose is speaking out in an effort to save lives. She said he wasn't a drug user, and he took what he thought was Percocet, but it ended up being fentanyl.

Help is on the Way!

InterAct LifeLIne is developing a mobile solution that utilizes data from smart watches and fitness trackers to detect leading indicators of overdose, alert others and send help. (Coming Soon!)

Visit LifeLine Connect