- Support Collegiate Recovery with a Non-Profit Donation -
InterAct has a non-profit subsidiary that helps new and existing collegiate recovery programs fund the portal program to automate and organize their program.
College students need recovery programs
- 2.7 million full-time students report binge drinking on campus.
- 1.8 million full-time students report illegal substance use on campus
- 733,000 full-time students met the criteria for an alcohol use disorder
- 480,000 full-time students met the criteria for a substance use disorder
- 840,000 full-time students are in recovery.
- 64% of students leaving college do so for behavioral health reasons
Collegiate recovery programs are effective
- Students enrolled in collegiate recovery exceed graduation rates of the general student population by 21%
- Students higher GPA's than the general student population
- Only 5% of collegiate recovery students return to using illegal drugs or other substances.
Donate to support collegiate recovery
The InterAct non-profit allows you to support an existing collegiate recovery program, help a college start a new program and to fund the collegiate recovery initiative. Learn more about the InterAct collegiate non-profit. Contact us to learn more about donating to the InterAct Non-Profit