Phoenix mom opens up about losing her son to an overdose

Isaiah Dies From Fentanyl at Age 15

A Phoenix mother is opening open about the heartbreaking loss of her 15-year-old son because of an overdose and she said she found out on Snapchat he had taken a pill.

Help is on the Way!

InterAct LifeLIne is developing a mobile solution that utilizes data from smart watches and fitness trackers to detect leading indicators of overdose, alert others and send help. (Coming Soon!)

Visit LifeLine Connect